Our offer for organizations
We help organisations align performance and culture with strategic outcomes through consulting on individual cases or company-wide topics. These consulting services can be ongoing for your organization or a one time consultation.
Who is our offer good for?
- All types of schools or educational institutions with students from the autism spectrum (from kindergartens to special schools / inclusive schools).
- Health care – consulting emergency rooms or doctors and dentists who provide services for autistic people
- Day care centres, in-patient facilities and residential homes for people with ASD
- Autism therapy centres
- Speech therapists, occupational therapists and other therapeutic professions working with affected people
What do we offer?
- Staff development and training
- Consultation on the implementation of goals
- Case Consultation and Conceptualization from the perspective of theory of learning, verbal behavior and behavior analysis.
- Professional crisis prevention and management training.
- Collaborative approach between our consultants and your key stakeholders to design and implement a comprehensive Assessment and Behavior Intervention Plan for ASD clients serviced by your organization.
- Data collection and evaluation
- Development of survey instruments and data collection protocols for individual cases or entire organizations.
- Systematic collection of information about the activities, characteristics, and outcomes of educational and/or therapeutic programs to make judgments about the program effectiveness
- Monitoring, collecting and analyzing the data results which allow for data-informed decisions.
- Implementing interlinked motivational systems for all members of the organization.
- Structuring the organizational elements to provide synergetic links between end-clients, practitioners and administrators.
- Connecting the values within the organizational culture with the educational and therapeutic strategies implemented within it.
- Assistance with Policy Development.